The Trimble® EZ-Steer® assisted steering system provides simple, portable, hands-free farming for more than 1200 vehicle models – old and new. The EZ-Steer system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and a motor with guidance from any current Trimble display. It keeps your vehicle on line for efficient, low stress steering capabilities for your farming applications.
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Easy installation and transferability from vehicle to vehicle
- Compatible with any Trimble display
- Ideal for broadacre farming applications where extremely accurate positions are not required
The EZ-Steer is also compatible with the EZ-Guide Plus, EZ-Guide 250, EZ-Guide 500 and FmX displays.
This firmware is meant to be used only by a trained Trimble technician under adult supervision. If you are unsure how to upgrade the EZ-Steer it is best to have it done by a dealer.
Use the supported platforms list to find the correct bracket part number for your vehicle and the installation instructions for each part number are listed below. Some compatible vehicles may not be listed.