The Trimble® Autopilot™ automated steering system automatically steers your vehicle on line with maximum precision. When your vehicle gets offline, Autopilot signals it to adjust its position to follow the correct path, no matter the field pattern or terrain type—so you can focus on the job ahead of you.
- Provides automatic steering for your vehicle with one-inch repeatability
- Integrates directly into your vehicle’s hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
The GFX-750 and GFX-350 must be using the NAV-900
This firmware is meant to be used only by a trained Trimble technician under adult supervision. If you are unsure how to upgrade the NAV controller it is best to have it done by a dealer.